Monday, March 26, 2007

being inspired


I can't believe its been a week since we got back. Sometimes it feels like its been so much longer and sometimes it feels we just left a place we came to call home. I do not throw around the term "home" loosely. To me home is a place where I feel comfortable and know I can trust those around me. Despite only being there for 9 days, Delta was home. I trusted the group I went with and everyone at the church was more welcoming than I could have imagined. We were strangers but we were considered family. That is by far my favorite aspect of traveling. When I can see that God working everywhere I go, it makes me so much more passionate about letting others see how great God is. Last week I learned so much about God and who I want to be. Visiting with Amy gave me such inspiration to be strong and trust God because no matter the risk taken I will be taken care of. Moving to North Carolina is somewhat frightening but I have no doubt I will be taken care of in more ways than I could even ask. You never know where you'll end up when God is the one guiding you and the adventure of that is so exciting. If I knew where I was going in life what fun would that be? I've wanted to post for a few days now and I haven't had the time, or haven't made the time, but I wanted to let everyone, who I am expecting to see this, know I'm praying for you and hope to get updates on how life is going for you. And I'd like to ask for prayers for my studying. I take the next part of the CPA test in 12 days, I need to trust God that I have the capacity to study and the focus on the material without losing focus on Him. I'd really appreciate that! I miss all of you and the ones I am fortunate enough to see everyday, my day is truly blessed by you. Have a wonderful day!!

No comments: